Come Work for Annie’s
Annie’s, based in beautiful Berkeley, CA, is dedicated to nourishing families with simple, down-to-earth foods that taste great and are easy to love. The line includes organic and all-natural mac & cheese, pasta meals, crackers, cookies, pretzels, pizzas, fruit snacks, salad dressings, BBQ sauce and condiments all made with straight-from-nature ingredients.
If you’re interested in joining the Annie’s family, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to email@example.com, and let us know which job you’re applying to.
To get updates on new job openings at Annie’s, follow us on LinkedIn.
Here’s how we hire at Annie’s:
- Our HR team evaluates résumés and reaches out to candidates of interest. Due to the volume of résumés received, we can’t follow up with each applicant.
- HR team member will do an initial phone interview with qualified candidates.
- The hiring manager and other team members will do a follow-up phone or in-person interview.
- Depending on the position, there may be additional rounds of interviews to make sure it’s a perfect fit.
- Next comes some pre-employment screening which will include checking references, a background check, and drug test.
- We extend an offer to join the Annie’s family!
We are seeking a dynamic Division Sales Manager to develop our growing grocery channel business in the West. This role requires the ability to manage Broker Partners to accomplish objectives. All business activities must be done in a way that underscores the social mission of Annie’s brands.
Click here for details.